This sleek and sophisticated watch from Uniform Wares benefits from an ultra-slim profile and strong minimalist design. Conceived as a non-obtrusive time-telling instrument, it is a homage to the stark utilitarian wall clocks found in British factories in the fifties and sixties.
The 152 series was designed in 2012 by Patrick Bek and Oliver Fowles who set up Uniform Wares in 2009 after meeting at Buckingham Chilterns University College. Although London-based the company has a policy of sourcing the best materials available on the international market.
This watch features a strap made of hand selected Italian Calf leather with an oyster glove lining precision stitched in Germany. The movement is a prestige Swiss-made Ronda 1062.
Here are some of its other features -
- Hardened mineral crystal lens
- Accurate to - 10/+20 seconds per month
- Satin brushed case, bezel and case back
- 9 hole unisex tapering strap in oyster glove lined black Calf leather
- Water resistant to 3ATM
- 6 mm thick and 35 cm diameter
- Bead-blasted dial, white regulating ring and blued hands
- Case constructed from 316L stainless steel
Comfortable and at ease whether it’s worn with a classy contemporary suit or joggers and a t-shirt - this watch oozes style and never looks out of place. It is regarded as a contemporary classic.